At K2 Battery, our mission is to revolutionize the way the world harnesses energy. With over 16 years of expertise in pioneering LFP battery innovation, we are committed to driving a sustainable future for businesses and individuals alike. Our journey began with a vision to create cutting-edge lithium iron phosphate batteries that deliver unmatched performance and reliability.
Core Mission Statement
We create an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, and resourcefulness by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
We will make K2 Energy the preferred Cell and Pack manufacturer in all our channels by delivering outstanding value, creating continuous innovation, and providing a customer service focused TEAM by consistently fulfilling our consumer expectations.
Establish a WINNING Sales Culture that defines our DNA going forward!
Home Energy Storage
Innovating 17 Years and Counting
- K2 Energy is founded by Johnnie Stoker, Stewart Graham, Jim Hodge, Donn Nimmer, Gary Stoker, and Mark Stoker. Soon, K2 grew and moved into the Henderson incubator space.
- K2 completes first commercial build of K2 Lithium Ion 18650 and 26650 energy cells.
- K2 Energy completes development of and launches a commercial version of K2 Lithium Ion 26650 and 18650 power cells.
- 2007 Technology Start-Up of the Year Award granted by Henderson Economic Development Authority.
- Joint development contract is signed with European Battery, OY leading to development and commercialization of K2’s polymer battery line.
- Nevada Technology Start-Up of the Year Award granted by the Technology Business Alliance of Nevada.
- Awarded multi-year contract for development of large, high current, modular system for an undisclosed customer.
- K2 energy expands to over 40 employees.
- Awarded supply contract for Fiat 500EV batteries produced by Alelion/EV Adapt of Sweden.
- Awarded a Technology Assessment Contract for Electric Vehicle Applications by the United States Advanced Battery Consortium LLC.
- Granted sole source procurement contract to design and fabricate batteries for a weapon system developer.
- K2 Energy expands to over 60 employees worldwide.
- Honored by Inc. Magazine as number 79 of America’s fastest growing private companies.
- K2 receives Nevada Green Company of the Year Award from Technology Business Alliance of Nevada.
- K2 Energy Achieves Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 List for second year in a row.
- Launches new High Temperature (K2|HT™) energy cell.
- Qualifies for the Marine’s Green’s program.
- K2 Energy is awarded contract for first full-scale prototype battery for large weapon system.
- Grand Opening of new Henderson, Nevada headquarters.
- Awarded $81 million dollar contract for the continued development of HV, high discharge modular system.
- First shipment of HV, high current modular system.
- Receives Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award from U.S. Navy.
- Receives Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award from Defense Logistics Agency.
- Aerospace partner achieves first major achievement on path to space – powered by K2 batteries.
- K2 Energy Launches Boating Battery Line.
- K2 Energy celebrates 10 year anniversary.
- K2 Awarded mobile electric hybrid power source contract.
- Expansion of K2 Energy Research & Development and domestic cell production facility.
- K2 Energy Wins Several Contracts
- K2 expands its product line to offer outdoor power solutions
on all order over $150
Pioneering LFP Innovation
for over 16 years